Hello, I’m Jessica Lindsay, also known as RekkaBellum.
An illustrator by trade, I have illustrated many children’s books for edition companies such as Éditions Druide, ERPI and Bayard Canada. I have illustrated content for iphone and desktop games, one of these games was a finalist for “Excellence in visual art” at the IGF awards. I am also an avid cook, and sailor.
- 2015-PRESENT Hundredrabbits. Co-creator, Illustrator & writer
- Projects: Oquonie
- 2015-2016 Télé-québec. Illustrator
- Projects: Mon ami Bulle
- 2015-2016 Game artist.
- Projects: Vendredi 13, Busy water, More...
- 2012-2013 Toneplus animation studios. Concept artist
- Puppeteer (ps3), More...
- 2008-2017 Children’s Books Illustrator
- Projects: Thousand Rooms, More...
- 2009-2010 Studio Pascal Blais. Colour Artist.
- Projects: Penguinos fabricas marinela, Mini wheats blueberry muffin, More... ]
I attended Cégep du Vieux-Montréal from 2005-2008, studying 2D animation. I produced a short animated film called Uno upon graduating.
- “Excellence in visual arts finalist”, Oquonie, International Games Festival, San Francisco, 2015
- Tribute to Skydoll, La Gallerie, Montréal, 2010
- Pictoplasma, La GAÎTÉ LYRIQUE, Paris, 2011
- MIGS Palais des congrès, Montréal, 2014
- Archaeology of the Digital: Media and Machines, Canadian centre for architecture,Montréal, 2014
- IGF pavilion Moscone center, San Francisco, 2015
- Boss rush Lightgrey art labs, Minneapolis, 2015
- FILE GAMES RIO Oi Futuro Flamengo, brazil, 2015