A list of my appearances in media, in print, newspapers, videos, or online articles. This list also includes articles I've written myself, as well as some of the talks I've given (as part of my studio hundredrabbits.
- Keynote talk, Nime 2022, online, June 28th, 2022.
- Keynote talk, Libre Planet 2022, online, March 19-20, 2022.
- Independent artists who live and work online, XOXO festival, Portland Oregon, 2019.
- These artists are making tiny ROMs that will probably outlive us all, March 7th, 2022, The Verge.
- Depuis quatre ans, ce couple vit et travaille sur un voilier, October 1st, 2020, CANAL+.
- Le code qui venait de l'eau, May 31, 2019, Geekzone.
- Raspberry Pi aboard a smart sailboat, April 4, 2018, Raspberry Pi blog.
- The Nomads of Game Development, August 23, 2016, VICE.
- Life aboard a boat lures new generation of romantics, Metro news.
- Two Canadian game developers set sail around the world, July 12, 2016, Dailyhive.
- Making games on a sailboat, April 19, 2016, Kill Screen.
- A design studio on a sailboat, December 12, 2015, Motherboard.
- How to Save Energy when Cooking Onboard, Noonsite, September 7th, 2021.
- Working on board efficiently, Noonsite, August 23rd, 2020.
- Living off-grid, Noonsite, April 23, 2020.
- An interview with 100 rabbits, SourceHut, December 7th, 2021.
- Interview with 100 Rabbits, Esoteric.Codes, February 4th, 2021.
- Tout plaquer pour vivre sur un voilier, L'ADN, September 25th, 2020.
- Making games at sea, Checkpoints Gaming, May 3rd, 2020.
- Tools & techniques: Rekka Bell, Uses This, July 2, 2019.
- Developing Games and Tools from the Ocean, Itch.