- Story: hakum
- Alignment: -
- Gender: Cis male
- Orientation: Hetero
- Appearance: Tall, skinny, piercings on ears and face.
Jak, short for Jakid, works alongside nemerald in a clinic in Montore. His first language is màkoua, a dialect of French, because he grew up in the Quatres-Lacs area, on the north shore of Montore. He did not learn Kataluk as a child, but much later in life and does not yet master it entierly. Jak has enrolled his daughter in an immersion school to make sure she learns. He lives in the city with his partner.
- en vrà màkoua - a real màkoua speaker
- Ramasse té cossins pi dékris - pick up your stuff and leave
- Dan corps - in the body
- M’a fer sa - I'll do that
- ta soeur tà tu la? - was your sister there?
- toué - you
- moué - me
- Té màlàd - you're crazy, can also mean 'you are ill' (depends on context) 'Té tu màlàd?!' means 'are you crazy?!'.
Return to project hakum.