- Story: hakum
- Alignment: -
- Gender: Cis male
- Orientation: Hetero
- Appearance: Tall, skinny, piercings on ears and face.
Jak, short for Jakid, works alongside nemerald in a clinic in Montore. His first language is màkoua, a dialect of French, because he grew up in the Quatres-Lacs area, on the north shore of Montore. He lives in the city with his partner and daughter.
- en vrà màkoua - a real màkoua speaker
- Ramasse té cossins pi dékris - pick up your stuff and leave
- Dan corps - in the body
- M’a fer sa - I'll do that
- ta soeur tà tu la? - was your sister there?
- toué - you
- moué - me
- Té màlàd - you're crazy, can also mean 'you are ill' (depends on context) 'Té tu màlàd?!' means 'are you crazy?!'.
Return to project hakum.